she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Bee-g Problems
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 21:05:13 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

| Bees!
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

It wasn't all that rare for Roze to hear of wild pokémon attacks, such a thing just came with interacting with wild animals, without a shared language or means of communication, it was an unfortunate thing yet quite common to accidentally prod wild pokémon in a manner that would anger them. Yet, it was a bit stranger to hear such things be happening unprompted.[break][break]

Dewford wasn't that big of an island, certainly much larger than many surrounding it in this particular stretch of ocean, but most certainly dwarfed by the grand landmass just over the horizon. If a nest of Combee and Vespiquen had grown to become a danger, it'd certainly be more chaotic in such a confined area.[break][break]

Despite an injured right arm resting in a sling, Roze couldn't particularly hold still when it came to this sort of situation, and here she'd come, trekking from her residence further West to this far Eastern corner of Dewford island, hoping to investigate the problem and deal with it in as peaceful manner as possible. She was fairly lightly dressed in the summer heat, no more than what one might expect from a day stroll or light jog. A simple hat, a sky blue shirt with some sort of Alolan-themed branding, and a backpack beyond the slightly more atypical hiking pants and boots.[break][break]

Alongside the conservationist had been her Pawmo, Rumble, ever so careful to try to assist his trainer wherever needed in place of her right arm. Having gone deep enough into the forest, Roze had surveyed the lands, her Pawmo hurrying up atop her shoulder to shield her eyes from the sun in perhaps a far more amusingly affectionate manner than she'd needed. Nonetheless she'd stopped in a small clearing, taking a small break for water and offering the marmot pokémon some water and a pecha berry from a nearby tree as a snack.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

starkoda

He / Him
october 29th
DEWFORD
Bisexual
Cleaner
Civilian
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
9 posts
liber sen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @libersen
liber sen
Bee-g Problems
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 3:57:04 GMT
liber sen Avatar

'sen-d the cleaning crew™' commonly deals with trash removal and disaster relief, but more recently, Liber expanded into pokemon capture and rescue efforts. Was he specially qualified to be wrangling random pokemon? Hell no, but at the end of the day, people needed these little buggers caught and cared for, and Liber was more than willing to do the job.

Unfortunately, due to a very…. unfortunate set of circumstances that have occurred to Liber, he was stuck with no truck and a back brace tightly fastened to his waist, reminding him why he needed to do this job despite his injuries. Repairing the company truck was not going to be a cheap endeavor, and dedicating even a quarter of his pay to saving up for a proper repair job is proving to be slightly too pricey for his blood.

So that leaves him here, trekking into a forest underneath that hot hoenn summer sun, using his trusty baseball bat at a walking aid when the pain in his back was too much to bear, all coming to ahead when he came to a nice enclosure with some good shade. He saw a young lady already resting here, so at the very least he wasn't totally alone and vulnerable in the forest. “Howdy!” he yelled as he threw his bookbag to the ground before using it as a cushion to lay down. “You wouldn't have happened to see any wild Combee in the area, have you?”

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Bee-g Problems
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 8:01:10 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

I stumble many times,

She'd turned to the source of the voice, a somewhat rough looking man armed with a baseball bat, he'd seemed friendly enough even if he seemed a bit intimidating at first glance, "Oh, wild Combee?" she'd perked up with an amicable tone and a refreshing smile, "I'm out here for the same reason, a League commission, I take it?" she'd intended to take up the Combee & Vespiquen issue herself, though she hadn't been aware that it'd been issued to a public board for the civilians to take on too. She hadn't minded all that much, an extra pair of hands was always helpful, and she'd be sure to make sure to keep the man safe if necessary.[break][break]

"However, I haven't quite spotted much of a wing nor honeycomb just yet," she'd admitted with a soft chuckle, "just making sure Rumble and I don't dehydrate before anything else, Roze Falkner, ranger and conservationist, a pleasure to be of service," she'd introduced with a bit of a posh accent that betrayed her Galarian blood, offering a hand to the man in front of her.[break][break]

There'd been a soft buzz off in the distance, far too faint for human ears, yet, her Pawmo's ears had been the first to flick in the direction of the sound, followed by a soft fluffy orange face and the rest of his body, Rumble's nose twitching slightly as he seemed to lean closer to the sound.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

starkoda

He / Him
october 29th
DEWFORD
Bisexual
Cleaner
Civilian
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
9 posts
liber sen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @libersen
liber sen
Bee-g Problems
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 6:59:53 GMT
liber sen Avatar

Liber chuckled, "I feel that. Damn hot out here, feels like I'm being roasted alive. Speaking of..." He began to sift into his bag, before retrieving 3 pokéballs, and releasing his friends, a Scorbunny, Scraggy and Tyrogue. "You three have some fun while I rest my back here a while." A smile formed as they ran off to play tag, and Liber turned to face the lady again.

"Liber Sen. I own a cleaning company based out of Dewford, my home. And yeah, you got me pegged, took this League commission to just help out around the area. Wild Combee is bad for business, yknow!" he chuckled again, before going silent. He was picking up on a slight buzzing. At first he didn't hear much of anything, but it was getting ever so louder and ever so closer. It was to the point where his three pokémon had stopped their game of tag and ran back over to Liber, as he slowly sat up.

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Bee-g Problems
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 9:19:10 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

Roze had smiled as Liber had released his own pokémon, before Rumble had picked up on the mysterious ticking buzzing noise in the distance, the Pawmo had rather eagerly joined in on playing with the new trio, a rambunctious little thing who'd been brimming with energy. "I've got enough water for everyone, and there's a safe spring nearby we can collect some more from just a little to the south from here," Roze had offered, more than happy to accommodate the playfulness of their pokémon.[break][break]

The name Liber had given seemed familiar, yet she couldn't quite put her finger on it, just where had she heard 'Sen' from before? That aside, she'd smiled, "in this numerous an amount and aggressive, most certainly, though normally they're rather wonderful at spreading flowers and Combee honey's quite a treat," she'd commented further. She'd almost been ready to let another handful of pokémon out of their balls to enjoy a little play date, out in the mountains when she'd finally overheard the strange sound herself.[break][break]

She'd turned around to see just what was going on, when a pair of chonky little guys in the form of the two fattest Combee Roze had ever seen had flown right past her, just a pair of rather aggressive chunky ol' things, even their angry faces were rather endearing with just how tough it was for them to even fit in their honeycombs.[break][break]

Yet Roze had been amazed by something else entirely, "how peculiar!" she'd announced, cocking her head, leaning closer with intent interest, "It's strange really, by all known laws of aviations, there's no way these Combee should be able to fly! Their wings are far too small to get their adorably chubby little bodies off the ground--!" The Combees, of course, flew anyway, seeming to care not for what Roze and science itself deemed impossible, in fact, they'd been making a second round, attempting to tackle the conservationist, only for her Pawmo to jump out and deter them with an Arm Thrust intended to zone them off from his trainer![break][break]

A battle seemed to be afoot!

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

starkoda

He / Him
october 29th
DEWFORD
Bisexual
Cleaner
Civilian
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
9 posts
liber sen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @libersen
liber sen
Bee-g Problems
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 23:09:30 GMT
liber sen Avatar

"Huh? Aviation? The hell're you on about?"
Liber said, beginning to bring himself to his feet, taking in what he saw. Two fat Combee had flown out of trees and were now assaulting the Conservationist. This wasn't good. They looked chunky and harmless, but a sting is a sting, and Liber didn't want to deal with any new injuries, whether, he got them or someone else. There was only one option here.

Despite it being a given to some, Liber never had the thought or desire to use his pokemon for battles. When he had found them, he originally had the idea of training them to play sports, to entertain others and maybe join a Pokemon league dedicated to athletics. However, as he got more and more absorbed into the Cleaning company, he had thought about the idea less and less. The thought of being a bonafide trainer was gone, and his pokemon were simply his friends. Allies through thick and thin. But, in this kind of situation, that fire that once burned lit up once again, and he began to give orders to his pokemon.

"Hino! Use Flame Charge and try and tag at least one of those Combee. That girl's gonna get overwhelmed by those bees if we don't do anything to stop 'em. You two stay put for now. Hino and her Pawmo might be able to handle everything, if we're lucky."

Scorbunny began to charge up, becoming wreathed in flames as she rushed towards the Combee. But just as Liber had never though of training these pokemon for battle, these pokemon did not have any sense of logic when it came to fighting other pokemon. So when Scorbunny took a leap to try and tag one of the Combee, instead of hitting it, she instead gave it a warm faceplant hug, before falling onto the floor, earning the ire of at least one of the Combee. "Crap, Hino's not a fighter... none of you are fighters!" He said, looking at his team of small pokemon, who began to tug at his pants leg. Battle experience or not, they had a job to do, and Liber Sen always finishes a job, guaranteed. He just needed to think of a plan, and quickly, before any more Combee showed up.

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Bee-g Problems
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 0:30:20 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

Despite Roze's fascination with just how comedically adorable these bumble-Combee were, her Pawmo seemed to have other ideas, releasing a quick Thunder Shock of his own regard to try and help defend the two trainers, "yes! Aviation! It's quite fascinating how deft and nimbl-- woah!" she'd ducked as the Combee still focused on herself and Rumble had come in to try and attack her, "nimble! They're far larger than the average Combee and-- excuse you, yes you're very adorable, but I'm in the middle of explaining someth--!" she'd continued ducking under each attack with surprising finesse—a feat she normally wouldn't even think to try, all while trying to help Liber learn what exactly was so peculiar and interesting about them.[break][break]

Yet as Liber seemed to be having trouble, the conservationist had quickly changed gears, sending out another poké ball to release quite a mountainous Coalossal that had shook the ground beneath the duo as it landed solidly with a roar, "Havre, a quick Tar Shot, please!" she'd asked kindly yet promptly. The titanic furnace had reared back, only to step forward and release a torrent of viscous black tar in the direction of the Combee that Liber had earned the ire of then with a quick flick manage to nail the Combee that had been assailing his trainer. "Now, anyway, so about Combee's ability to fly...—"

[break]

But I keep on running.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited